About Me

My photo
Perth, WA, Australia
Man and I are new Paleo People. We like to go out for breakfast, lunch and dinner more than occasionally. We have been doing the "Whole 30" and are managing quite nicely, thank you very much. As Paleo is looking likely to be our lifestyle we need to know where we can go and eat out and find new food for our new lifestyle. We are learning how to order at restaurants, what is good at home, what our staples are. I found I needed a place to go to help to keep me on track and give me ideas and couldn't find local info. So I am making one for the next person that is looking for a place for paleo friendly info for Perth. Urban Cave Girl blog has evolved to. Now I am sharing what I am learning. This is not a difficult to adhere to lifestyle and we do go "off plan" occasionally. My hope is this blog seves as a guide for other newbie Paleo People.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hollywood glass ceiling is shattered, but women are still losing out in film and TV - The F-Word

Hollywood glass ceiling is shattered, but women are still losing out in film and TV - The F-Word

I have cross posted this from The F-Word Blog in the UK. This blog is not affiliated with the UK site however our subject matter is synonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment